Sr Electro-Mechanical Technician
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 1020631805
ADECCO National Group, a leader in recruitment of professionals,
seeks a Electro-Mechanical Technician in Santa Clara CA
This position is for Adecco's Global Client, a leading source of consumer health intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
This opportunity is with a well-established company - offers competitive W-2 compensation. NO C2C!
Role: Electro-Mechancial Technician
Duration: 3-mos Contract
Pay Rate: $43.50/hour (40 hours' week 8am to 5 pm)
Description of Work:
• Build electrical assembly, including panel layout, cable to wiring schematics.
• Perform precision alignments and calibrations of subsystem and system.
• Build complex mechanical assemblies including drilling, tapping and using common tool ability to build to mechanical assembly drawings.
• Perform troubleshooting to custom designed system
• Perform troubleshooting hardware and peripheral devices; pneumatic electronic issues
• Troubleshoot PLC, Motion Control and I/O subsystems using PC based software diagnostic tools and measurement tools
• General electronics/electrical knowledge required -worked in a clean room environment.
• Build and test Chassis, electrical cable harnesses, Power supplies Installation of cables with various functions and capacity, including power, multi-conductor, fiber optics, RJ 45, and coaxial in cable trays,
Skills & Qualifications:
• Able to identify components, component values, and polarity
• Understand and work with both metric and standard measurements
• Programming, hand tools, Blue Prints, sub-assemblies
• Hand-soldering of electronic components including experience in rework processes for replacing SMT fine pin, under Microscope and Through-hole components, experience working on PC Boards. Processor, Driver, Power board. Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
• PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) experience is a MUST!
• 10 plus years of experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Landay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, your resume/CV must be received via the "apply now" button to be considered.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled