The Sr. Eloqua Consultant reviews and evaluates business systems, processes, and requirements to design, implement, and enhance marketing automation systems that meet overall client business objectives. The consultant is responsible for leading workshops, overseeing configuration of the system, and managing relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. He/she is able to lead a work stream for large projects and guide the work of the supporting team. The senior consultant should act as a strategic advisor to help clients get the most value out of their marketing automation system and their consulting engagement.
We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason- our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now.
We are seeking candidates who live in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle.
- Engage with clients to assess their current sales and marketing landscape and processes and distill business requirements/user stories
- Lead onsite client workshops to share Bluewolf's marketing automation framework, best practices, and case studies Work with clients to shape marketing automation strategy and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Guide marketing automation administration, configuration, migration, campaign execution, and testing activities
- Mentors other consultants and business analysts throughout the project
- Supports the project manager in identifying and mitigating risk and resolving issues
- Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends and research to share with clients and to continually optimize their marketing automation strategy
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Bluewolf, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates http://www.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/49730.wss
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
Be aware that IBM employees interested in joining Bluewolf, a subsidiary of IBM, must resign from their position within the IBM organization in order to be hired by Bluewolf. Transfer of employment is expected to take place in 2018.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.