The Enterprise Security Architect will identify and design security patterns that protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information while enabling business growth. The incumbent is responsible for security technology innovation, strategy, pattern creation, testing conceptual designs, and assisting in the development of security services and roadmaps. This position assists the Enterprise Security Department Head with the development and implementation of Enterprise Security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines
* Functions as subject matter expert and security advisor on projects to ensure compliance
* Conducts research focused on identifying emerging security solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, enable business growth, and reduce risks
* Determines capacity limitations within designs and outlines growth strategies
* Creates, reviews, and provides input to Security designs, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
* Develops and maintains architectural documents - roadmaps, standards, reference architecture, and implementation documents
* Assesses vendor capabilities and functions as a security subject matter expert and strategy liaison between IT and Enterprise Security
* Communicates architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
* Identifies gaps in Security capabilities, standards, and roadmaps. Ensures architectural changes are assessed for impact on all security aspects, including the Information Security Policy, security controls and attending architectural review boards
* Helps ensure services are maintained at the levels agreed in the Service Level Agreements and that they conform to all relevant statutory requirements
* Keeps current with security industry standards and appropriate governmental regulations
* Other duties as assigned
* Solid knowledge of security best practices, policies, standards, and guidelines
* Solid understanding and experience with compliance standards, including COBIT, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27000, OWASP, and PCI
* In-depth knowledge of various cloud services, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
* Expert understanding of security technologies, such as IAM, SSO, SAML, OAUTH2, ADFS, LDAP
* In-depth knowledge of security architecture frameworks, such as JERICHO, SABSA, and TOGAF
* Experience designing cloud security infrastructure using service providers, including AWS and Azure
* Highly desirable to hold one or more security related certifications, such as CISSP, GPEN, CGIH
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must have excellent organizational skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and independently
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.