As a Sr. Product manager you will be the subject matter expert on the Enterprise voice product portfolio and the primary owner of all elements of the product lifecycle. You will directly contribute to the creation of the product roadmap enabling market changing services. , You will work closely with the Marketing team to understand emerging customer needs and make data driven decisions that drive value in the market place. This will include: evaluating market trends, competitive landscape and other service provider offers. Products include all Enterprise Trunking (SIP/PRI), Toll Free, International calling and API call completion services.
Identify, monitor and analyzes internal performance metrics in order to identify changing trends and manage product success and relevance in the market
The Product Manager is forward looking and seeks opportunities for product innovation, product enhancements and new lines of business to differentiate Spectrum Enterprise in the market. The Product Manager will contribute to the creation of the product roadmap, create and communicate detailed product requirements, user scenarios, and Market analysis to the cross-functional teams. Work closely with development and delivery agents to ensure that the product vision and customer experience is maintained throughout the development cycle.
The Product Manager is the subject matter expert and ensures Sales and Marketing align with the product strategy.
The Product Manager will partner to manage the P&L To do this you will analyze, evaluate and monitor customer and unit growth of enterprise voice products to determine the effectiveness of pricing strategy, value proposition and competitiveness.
The Product manager will be measured by Key Operating Metrics that include subscriber growth, churn, Trunking attachment rates to key Data products and overall market penetration rates of enterprise voice products.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively drive initiatives that deliver a best-in-class, forward facing customer experience and product portfolio.
• Writes all product documentation and maintaining all updates
• Creates detailed Product Charters for product roadmap development initiatives. Includes end to end experience from order management to billing complete, required OSS/BSS changes and web portal self-management experience
• Monitor and oversee weekly/monthly/quarterly product performance including unit sales, net additions churn and ARPU to ensure targets are achieved.
• Work with national sales team to increase monthly voice product participation rates, increase attach rate to data products and perform monthly opportunity proposed/win/loss analysis
• Perform competitive market and SWOT analysis
• Participate and contribute to the development of the yearly roadmap
• Participate in RFI/RFP processes
• Support the national sales team in day to day activity, participate in product training sessions and manage product ICB request
• Support marketing by providing go-to-market strategy, assist with the creation of product collateral and identify areas of improvement to target specific promotions to increase sales activity.
• Work with the operational teams to continuously simplify and streamline processes to deliver a consistent best-in-class customer experience
Product Management or Product Development Experience
Ability to understand complex and technical concepts and translate them into simplified product attributes
Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, high-pressure environment
Aptitude to understand and grow technical knowledge in area of telecommunications products and services
Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project management software
BA/BS Degree in Business or Technical Degree related to the Telecommunications field.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Product Development, Product Management, IT or Engineering 5-7
Cable, Telecommunications 5-7
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.