Job Description: Provide executive administrative support for Corporate Vice President, Manager of the Corporate Legal Group (CLG) and Corporate Secretary, Suzan (Sam) Miller.
A positive attitude, critical thinking skills and the ability to be flexible are important for success in this role. Candidates must have a customer-service focus, hold the highest ethical standards and be capable of discretely handling sensitive and confidential information. The Candidate should have experience and be comfortable working with senior level executives and Board members, and their Technical Assistants (TAs) and Admins. This position requires a high-level of initiative, proactivity, and ability to anticipate next steps and collaborate to achieve team goal. Candidates' must have strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
The responsibilities of this role include managing calendars including complex meetings, international and domestic travel, Group meetings and events, and expense reports; managing or assisting with CLG projects and Board Meeting prep; tracking and managing Corporate Secretary Office (CSO) costs and invoicing; managing group-wide employee recognitions and subscriptions; and other duties as assigned or needed.
The successful candidate requires in-depth knowledge of Intel and Legal and Policy Group's (LGP) operations, policies and procedures and have a wide-range of experience, be able to work effectively in high-pressure situations, and resolve issues in creative and effective ways. The role requires collaboration within CLG, LPG and with other Executive Administrative partners across Intel and externally. Very strong working knowledge of all Microsoft tools and applications is required, proficiency with the Intel HR, travel and finance systems and tools is highly desired, and experience with Board Vantage is desirable but not required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of extensive experience in the following:
- Working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously, including senior executives.
- MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Lync.
- Planning and coordinating travel including international travel
- Managing and coordinating multiple calendars, performing complex travel and meeting coordination
- Event and meeting planning and coordination
- Expense management
- Discretion in managing sensitive and confidential information
- Project management experience
- Calm and professional approach with stakeholders and colleagues
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently
- Strong customer orientation and an interactive team player
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.