Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Our Data Protection division is looking for a bright, energetic, and professional senior executive assistant to provide organizational, administrative, and business support to our senior level engineering executive. In this key role you will interact with all levels of the organization so you will be required to have exceptional interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a very fast-paced and high volume environment .
Snapshot of duties and responsibilities:
- Perform daily administrative duties
- Coordinate meetings both internally and externally
- Make travel and lodging arrangements (domestic and international) and complete expense reports
- Maintain VP of Engineering calendar and daily schedule
- Create and drive activities that connect the DP Engineering teams to the larger organization; activities to include senior engineering meetings, volunteer activities, group events, etc.
Skills and Experience that would make you a good fit:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of people and job functions
- Strong organizational and time management skills; must be able to multi-task
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies with a strong interest in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Must have be able to exhibit consistent professionalism and work with minimal oversight
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R20696
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.