Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
- As Senior Executive Chef you will oversee and ensure quality, consistency, and adherence to culinary standards based on Business Dining Operation
- Develop promotional menus: select and develop recipes, establish presentation and i mplementation technique, quality standards, and food cost targets
- Special events/Sales presentation: culinary instruction, event appropriate innovation, logistics
- Assist in hiring Executive Chefs throughout region
- Executive Chef new hire culinary on-boarding, training and coaching
- Responsible for developing vendor partnerships to include local, sustainable farm relationships and products
- Innovate culinary programs for enterprise
- Act as a consultant and lead for high profile catered events
- Point person and champion of proprietary food management system
- Culinary team leader for new account openings and initiatives
Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree or related culinary degree (preferably a CEC) with 8+ years of industry & culinary management experience. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential to success in this role. Previous experience with control food & labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development and pricing and development of culinary team preferred. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.