Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about 1exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team! Microsoft Azure provides customers with on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft’s global data centers.
FastTrack for Azure helps customers onboard to Azure, getting them on track to “build it right, architect it right, the first time”. FastTrack takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices significantly increasing customer success with Azure.
Our team is looking for you, a Senior Program Manager with Data Science skillset who can deliver actionable insights and drive results in a fast-growing organization. You should have a technical background, have experience building customer and forecasting models (ideally with a machine learning component), and are very proficient in Power BI and T-SQL. This role is a very strategic role integral to overall planning and operationalization of the FastTrack for Azure program.
Your areas of responsibility include:
• Provide and implement actionable insights for the FastTrack programs (for example, to increase customer consumption, reduce churn, increase CPE, streamline operations, field support).
• Analyzing, automating, and evolving program metrics that feed into the Rhythm of Business processes, such as MBRs, QBRs, and pillar reviews.
• Providing decision and analytical support for assigned business partners and for special projects
• Utilize standard project management methodologies in driving highly effective, predictable, and repeatable processes
You possess the following attributes:
• Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and empathy
• Great analytical skills and high intellectual horsepower
• Highly organized, with great attention to details
• Assembling, leading and working within strong cross-group and matrixed team environments
• Track record of problem solving and using pilot programs, prototypes and growth hacking approaches
• Real-world smart, logical and able to learn new areas quickly
• Keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
• 5+ years’ experience in program management
• 3+ years’ experience with one or more cloud technologies. MS Azure preferred.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.