GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for global financial planning, analysis, management and reporting for the Capital Industrial Finance leasing businesses (IF Leasing). IF Leasing comprises Healthcare Equipment Finance (HEF) as well as Industrial Finance Solutions (IFS).
Role requires understanding of commercial dynamics, profitability drivers and trade-offs, and ability to lead and work across functions globally at a senior level, actively driving initiatives and managing risks and opportunities.
• Direct the financial planning cycles across IF Leasing, including S2, Growth Playbook, and Op Plan.
• Lead and manage quarterly forecasting processes, including significant P&L elements, enabled orders, and financed volume.
• Define and refine KPIs to measure the performance in key areas - commercial productivity, cost vs contributed value efficiency, portfolio margin, syndication revenue, growth areas and risks.
• Actively partner with international finance teams in China, Europe, Latin America to analyze performance, initiatives, and execute to agreed-upon targets.
• Drive efficiencies and integration of FP&A related reporting processes and metrics between HEF and IFS platforms, while maintaining visibility to different dynamics of each.
• Build strong operating connections with key functional stakeholders in Sales, Risk, Controllership, Asset Management, and Treasury and Pricing.
• Develop and refine vision of FP&A function; lead, manage, and develop team of 2 analysts.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of 5 - 8 additional years of Finance experience.
• MBA or equivalent working experience
• Graduate of GE FMP (Financial Management Program), EFLP, or CAS (Corporate Audit Staff) strongly desired
• Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully lead cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function; able to quickly grasp new ideas
• Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
• Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects, etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup, and Macros). Exceptional powerpoint skills and pitch preparation.
• Confidence / Assertiveness: possess influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position; for example, work closely with business leaders to achieve business objectives
• Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
Locations: United States; Illinois, Wisconsin; Wauwatosa, Chicago
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.