GROW WITH US
by playing a key role in establishing, monitoring and achieving short and long-term financial goals for Kellogg, providing information and your insight and counsel on profit drivers. You will provide value added monthly financial variance analysis and recommendations on ways to improve profit. Lead with us through responsibility for the supervision and professional development of Plant controllers, while reporting to the Finance Director.WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sr. Finance Manager - Group Controller at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Provide ownership for the end to end financial results of a portfolio of plants. Focus on driving plant performance, monthly financial forecast, and the development of the annual budget in coordination with the business unit finance team.
- Leading the understanding of monthly variances, while identifying and communicating risks and opportunities to enhance future profit performance
- Seeks opportunities to improve planning / analysis / processes to provide a high level of service in the most efficient as well as effective manner.
- Leading and presenting financial models to senior management to provide strategic business decision support.
- Lead the cost savings development process with the plants. Provide recommendations for cost savings goals for the plants and identify areas of opportunity
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements: Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Finance/Business related field
- Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and accounting principles and procedures
- Ability to work in conditions where there are multiple and changing priorities, specific time constraints, and extended work hours
- Strong communication, customer service, presentation skills with the proven ability to focus on the details.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis, and project management
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience using ERP (SAP)
- CPA/CMA Certification
Moderate business travel up to 10% may be required
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: