- Design and manage economic modeling to support the overall Performance with Purpose program
- Lead Strategic Capability Plan and Annual Operating Planning processes for PwP Goals including communication with Sector finance on Roadmap implications
- Provide finance perspective for systems projects supporting measurement and tracking of roadmaps and goals
- Partner with Thematic Leads on development of tactics and tracking performance, providing financial analysis, corrective action plans and KPI support
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to incorporate financial and non-financial implications into roadmaps
- Manage ROI analysis related to specific sustainability investments
- Support resolution of overlapping roadmap tactics
- Liaison with market finance teams on decision support
- Manage Sustainability Office G&A budget to include period forecasting, reporting, and AOP development.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting with strong preference for MBA
- 7+ year's budget/financial analysis experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with management.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable skills/processes
- Strong people skills to manage information-gathering requests
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work independently while keeping Manager apprised of progress and issues
- Comfort in ambiguity as demonstrated by being able to adapt in less-structured environment
- Strong problem solving capability to figure out solutions to complex issues
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft products
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.