Under general direction of the FP&A Manager this role is responsible for FP&A functions: working capital analysis, planning, forecasting and performance analysis surrounding the impact to ASD Heathcare. This role will serve as a finance integration point between Sales, Accounting, and Operations involving data validation, exception reporting, and forecasting of customer revenue and profitability. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs working capital analysis, prepares annual revenue, gross profit and expense plans.
- Creates monthly analysis focused on working capital and also trending of revenue, gross profit and expenses; analyzes details of variance drivers, and a forecast for the current quarter/year.
- Provides lead team with accurate monthly summary of performance, P&L and B/S and thorough review of COV.
- Communicate financial data in clear and concise manner in MBR setting or with FP&A team.
- Strives for continuous process improvement in assigned areas
- Generates ad hoc analysis reports as needed
- Performs related duties as assigned
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of four (4) to six (6) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong understanding of financial processes and systems
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, data mining tools including data warehouse applications, SAP, Hyperion Essbase, MS Access, MS Excel, and other query and reporting tools
- Knowledge of crystal reports and SQL
- Fundamental knowledge of profitability analysis and demonstrated understanding of correlation between P&L and B/S
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish good relationships; drives long lasting change across functional boundaries; ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong business acumen in the areas of economics and finance; understands operational impacts on financial processes
- Understanding of ABC policies, philosophy, goals and objectives in order to affect financial oversight in protecting the company's assets
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.