We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make AmerisourceBergen so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. We are currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst, who will responsible for FP&A functions with a strong bias to purchasing & inventory management: working capital analysis, planning &forecasting and performance analysis surrounding the impact to ASD Healthcare. This role will serve as a finance integration point between Purchasing, Operations, Accounting & FP&A involving data validation, exception reporting, and forecasting of purchases, inventory and free cash flow. Balance sheet and Income Statement analysis including reporting and monitoring of exposures and process improvements
ASD Healthcare, a part of AmerisourceBergen Corporation, is the largest distributor of oncology and supportive care drugs to health systems and specialty pharmacies. In addition, we are the largest distributor of blood derivatives, nephrology products and other critical specialty pharmaceutical products in the U.S. We serve 95 percent of all U.S. hospitals, partner with all major GPOs, and maintain 33,000 active accounts.
When founded in 1993, ASD Healthcare was originally known as Alternate Site Distributors. Our name was changed to Advanced Specialty Distribution (ASD) in 1997, when our customer base expanded to health systems. Then a subsidiary of Bergen Brunswick Drug Corporation, ASD Healthcare became a part of AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group when AmerisourceBergen Corporation was formed in 2001. Reporting Information/Location
This Sr. Financial Analyst position is located at 3101 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034, and reports to Vice President, Operation of ASD. Position Responsibilities:
- Performs working capital analysis, variance analysis, purchase forecasting and compliance.
- Creates monthly analysis focused on working capital, purchase spend, inventory value free cash flow projections; analyzes details of variance drivers, and a forecast for the current quarter/year.
- Provides lead team with accurate monthly summary of performance, operations Balance Sheet and thorough review of COV.
- Communicate financial data in clear and concise manner in MBR setting or with FP&A team.
- Review and analyze any inventory changes or adjustments and manage the weekly and monthly reporting on inventory levels
- Strives for continuous process improvement in assigned areas
- Generates ad hoc analysis reports as needed
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid sick time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Retirement benefits
Compensation for this position includes base salary plus bonus, depending on company financial results and individual performance. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates. Some of our benefits include:
We take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field is preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum 4 years of directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Strong understanding of financial processes and systems
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, data mining tools including data warehouse applications, SAP, Hyperion Essbase, MS Access, MS Excel, and other query and reporting tools
- Knowledge of crystal reports and SQL
- Fundamental knowledge of profitability analysis and demonstrated understanding of correlation between P&L and B/S
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish good relationships; drives long lasting change across functional boundaries; ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong business acumen in the areas of economics and finance; understands operational impacts on financial processes
- Gain an understanding of ABC policies, philosophy, goals and objectives in order to affect financial oversight in protecting the company's assets
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.