McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Specialty Health, our products and services span the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare technology systems, practice management support, and ultimately to patient care in the communities where they live, we empower the community patient care delivery system by helping community practices advance the science, technology and quality of care.
We have a vision —that the long-term vibrancy of community care will be achieved through the leadership of physicians committed to clinical excellence and innovation, enabled by close collaboration with our organization and our deep clinical, operational and technological expertise. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Specialty Health you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
This position is responsible for financial planning and analysis (FP&A) within the Manufacturer Solutions segment of McKesson Specialty Health, working specifically with the 3PL (Third Party Logistics) business. This role will focus on developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control and performing analysis to determine present and future financial performance. This role will also gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans and operating forecasts.
• Develop accurate monthly forecasts to capture current and future forecast adjustments, and provide line of sight into full-year business performance.
• Coordinate monthly close processes for 3PL business by providing scheduled reporting and variance analysis, P&L walks, allocations review, journal entries, and other ad-hoc requests.
• Prepare ad-hoc monthly and quarterly reporting and variance analysis to provide insight to operating performance
• Act as a strategic FP&A business partner to 3PL and Supply Chain leadership by providing proactive financial analysis to support business operations, thought leadership, and continual process improvement.
• Create financial models for strategic and annual planning that simulate business operations and performance
• Develop presentations for Senior Management that provide line of sight into financial performance
• Assist subsegment business partners with identifying key operating metrics that best defines their performance and setup measurements to monitor results
• Complete various ad hoc requests