Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
This position will focus on the where the company is spending its indirect dollars. Under minimal supervision, it will include intensive analysis and reporting to Senior Management on specific areas of spend, including focused attention on certain categories of spend as part of the overall Business Transformation Office.
Key Activities include: 1) Develop and consistently improve reporting for select areas of spend for a variety of stakeholders. 2) Support Category owners with deep dive analysis of spend across the global platform. 3) Prepare general month-end reports for P&L owners and Category Owners. 4) Assist with the update to the overall Chart of Accounts. 5) Perform special projects with heavy financial analysis and provides recommendations.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as an understanding of the relevant business environment
- Critical thinker who is able to adapt and leverage intellectual curiosity
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment, often cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with familiarity of data mining, accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of PC applications (i.e. Excel/Access)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage tasks concurrently
- Owns career and is accountable for managing own development
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy
Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.