Job Description :
Sr Financial Analyst Controllers Group
The responsibilities of this position are to provide Planning, Analysis and Accounting support for the . The position will have direct line reporting responsibility to the Controllers Group and dotted line reporting to Human Resources.
1) Prepare all aspects of forecasts, budgets and actual financials with analysis of results, for the Human Resources function.
2) Prepare forecasts and financial analysis for Fringe benefit expenses including Medical and Dental, insurance, retirement benefits, etc..
3) Prepare general month-end close journal entries and account reconciliations.
4) Perform financial modeling and analysis to evaluate vendor alternatives.
5) Support cross functional management teams and present results and analysis as required. Qualifications :
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as understanding of relevant business environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, often cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 4-6+ years of relevant work experience.
- CPA and/or MBA with JDE and Cognos experience is a plus.
- Key success criteria include analytical and process management skills, ability to influence others, drive to innovate, and comfort managing through complexity and change.
- Strong time management, ability to work in a team environment, and communication/presentation skills are critical.
- Experience forecasting and modeling medical, dental, FICA and other fringe benefit expenses a plus.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.