Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a member of PayPal's Customer Experience & Technology (CET) team based in San Jose, this position will play a key role in the ongoing reporting/planning, month end close, forecasting and annual budget for the team.
This role will provides financial leadership to the senior leaders of the CET organization.
Work closely with merchant leaders and their teams to develop a full understanding of organization's strategic priorities and partner with them to execute and improve financial planning, budgeting and reporting. Key tasks include:
- Partner with Business leaders, monthly forecasting processes and provide support to long term planning process
- Complete monthly forecast analysis, support monthly and quarterly operational reviews and business deep dives
- Support business case modeling and deep dive analysis on strategic initiatives
- Consolidation for CE&T
This role offers the candidate an opportunity to:
- Work directly with the innovative CET organization of a very exciting, high growth payments company
- Work with a solid finance organization and collaborate with finance counterparts globally
- Develop strong analytical skills
- Build process and project management skills as we continuously improve the quality of forecasting and reporting
- Build communication skills as we partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- 5+ years of professional related experience
- Financial Modeling
- MS Excel Expert (Macros/VBA)
- Trend & Variance Analysis
- Econometric Analysis
- Financial Planning & Strategy
- Budget Formulation & Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- P&L and Cash Flow Forecasting
- SAP / Hyperion / Tableau / Access
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.