The GBF Team is responsible for providing the Business Finance support to various business groups of Oracle Corporation. The Position offered is for Oracle Corporation Global Business Finance Team (GBF) in the Corporate FPA team in Oracle HQ. The Role will be based out of Corporate HQ in the USA. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile weekly global consolidated P&L forecasts for each quarter of the fiscal year.
- Assist with the annual financial planning processes, ensuring effective and timely coordination with various business units and global functions.
- Build and maintain high-level knowledge across all business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges and opportunities across the business. Understand associated risks and opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of critical business performance drivers.
- Assist with the financial presentations to the Board of Directors and the preparation of quarterly reporting schedules. Provide periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting in support of executive management.
- Support the development of quarterly external financial guidance through the coordination and consolidation of income statement forecasts.
- Prepare and review relevant financial analyses comparing actuals to forecasts and budgets.
- Understand and create schedules that bridge management and external reporting.
- Support the execution of key financial targets and metrics through the implementation and coordination of proactive dashboards and measurements. Enhance and maintain global pipeline reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute acquisition integration activities and continuous changes in business and organizational structure. Implement and maintain processes and controls to effectively measure and analyze financial performance given these changes. Identify areas that will benefit from additional or revised analyses.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to partner cross-functionally and possess excellent communication skills to interact with senior leadership. We are also seeking someone with the following:
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance. MBA or CPA strongly preferred.
- 5 years of relevant experience including extensive forecasting work.
- Expertise in developing complex financial models and business case scenarios
- Ability to excel in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts in a global / multi location setup.
- Expertise in Office Tools - MS Excel, Power Point Skills.
- Exposure to ERP Environment including System based reporting - BI Reporting, Hyperion / Essbase will be an added advantage.
- Terrific team player and ability to take ownership of tasks/projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a sophisticated Fortune 100 Corporate FP&A Team!
***All Qualifications are preferred****Qualifications:
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong spreadsheet skill and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong written and oral communication skill. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.