This position supports the G&A portfolios for the US Stores, Store Operations, and Outside Sales and Service organizations with $200M in annual budget. This position also provides weekly reporting and analysis for officers as well as monthly and quarterly presentations for executive business reviews. The ideal candidate is highly organized with great attention to details. Drives collaboration and coordination between HR and our business partners to ensure alignment on G&A. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Oversee the administration of financial policies.
- Conducts special financial studies and coordinates with other departments in the preparation of statistical studies.
- Performs internal and external economic research and analyzes issues related to specific financial metrics to ensure competitiveness
- Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Recommends changes in financial analysis methods or procedures.
- Assists and supervises Financial Analysts in the daily preparation and conduct of their work.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position typically reports to a Manager of Finance.
- This position may supervise one or more Financial Analysts.
- Typically requires highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial situations.
- Typically faces situations that are unstructured and require original approaches.
- Typically considers new approaches within general policies and short-term goals when solving problems.
- Typically, once given general assignments, determines priorities and defines what should be done and how to do it.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area.
- Under constant pressure to continuously meet tight deadlines, demanding quotas and/or must regularly deal with difficult situations.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!