This position prepares economic and financial analyses and forecasts for use in the development of financial business decisions.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25% Oversee the administration of financial policies.
- 25% Conducts special financial studies and coordinates with other departments in the preparation of statistical studies.
- 25% Performs internal and external economic research and analyzes issues related to specific financial metrics to ensure competitiveness
- 5% Compiles or prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- 10% Recommends changes in financial analysis methods or procedures.
- 10% Assists and supervises Financial Analysts in the daily preparation and conduct of their work.
NATURE AND SCOPE
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTSEnvironment:
- This position typically reports to a Director or Sr Director
- Typically requires highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive or controversial situations.
- Typically faces situations that are unstructured and require original approaches.
- Typically considers new approaches within general policies and short-term goals when solving problems.
- Typically, once given general assignments, determines priorities and defines what should be done and how to do it.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Under constant pressure to continuously meet tight deadlines, demanding quotas and/or must regularly deal with difficult situations." />
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!