The Product Revenue Team is responsible for providing our top executives with Product and Support Revenue data and analysis. We own the monthly and quarterly close process and ensure the accuracy and quality of revenue data for all products and lines of business worldwide. We own and manage the Oracle Product Hierarchies, manage revenue integration for Mergers and Acquisitions and work with multiple groups across the company to ensure consistency and accuracy of product revenue. RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Financial Analyst your time will be primarily spent on Product Revenue analysis, data quality activities, systems testing and reporting. Responsibilities may include and not be limited to the following:
- Monthly and quarterly close of Product Revenue data set, including data quality reviews, inclusion of customer and product details and preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly Product Revenue reporting packages.
- Work closely with various Corporate Finance Teams including Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Development, Budgeting & Forecasting, Product Development, Consolidations and AR to identify problems, streamline processes and drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure global business practices are followed and documentation is updated.
- Work in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition data marts to develop and streamline reports and dashboards.
- Assist with other special projects, including systems testing, developing reports and providing data for legal and tax inquiries.
- Ability to thrive in high visibility, high complexity, deadline-driven environment.
- Comfortable working with very large data sets in a business intelligence database environment to create queries, troubleshoot complex data sets and produce concise analyses.
- Excellent excel skills with experience in producing flexible, repeatable, succinct reports that are highly automated and have few touch points.
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude willing to what it takes to get the job done right in the interest of the team.
- Extreme attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Strong analysis and research skills. Ability to tenaciously pursue a problem to completion.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with business partners and offshore resources.
***All Qualifications are preferred****Qualifications:
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong spreadsheet skill and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong written and oral communication skill. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.