The Sr. Financial Analyst - Sales Support will act as the key finance contact for a strategic customer, channel or region for Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) Sales Teams.Responsibilities Include:
- Provide financial expertise to assist in the effective management of Sales activity calendars, investment decision making and overall customer performance.
- Work with Sales Teams to develop the Annual Operating Plan (and period operating reviews) for sales and trade expense.
- Lead the period/quarter/FY process to develop accurate financial forecasts for the Sales Teams. Provide clear and concise analytics on actual variances to forecast, Plan and PY.
- Analyze potential trade investment opportunities and provide guidance and financial perspective to Sales.
- Partner with PBC Revenue Management to analyze trade investment decisions and work through activity contingency requests.
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to Senior Management and perform ad hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations.
- Provide "pre" & "post" promotional event analysis.
- Provide periodic reporting to Sales management for tracking business results and identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Provide coaching to sales to enhance their financial skill sets and build partnering relationships that ensure both functions are working together to enhance team performance
Work Location: Pepsi Beverages Company is based in White Plains, NY. Convenient transportation options include PepsiCo Shuttle Bus (Wi-Fi enabled) from East Side or West Side of Manhattan to PBC headquarters; PepsiCo shuttle bus connecting from Metro North White Plains train station to PBC headquarters. PBC HQ located at 1111 Westchester Ave, White Plains NY.Qualifications/Requirements Education/Certification/Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance (preferred), Business Administration or Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant finance experience; prior Consumer Product experience a plus
- Strong financial acumen and financial modeling experience
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills and sound business judgment
- Excellent organization and ability to manage competing priorities
- Capable of working independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build productive working relationships
- Strong written and oral communication
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.