As one of the Senior Engineers for the Global Expansion technology, this team member must have an understanding of International banking branch products and processes. An ideal candidate should be experienced with Oracle Flexcube related technologies including GI for defining interfaces to external systems, CPG and defining STP rules, RAD for developing screen extensibility, and OBIEE for creation and/or maintenance of custom reports. This team member will be responsible for Java and PL/SQL procedure development and/or maintenance, and will be instrumental in shaping the integration of the branch systems/applications with Wholesale and Wells Fargo enterprise applications.
In addition this team member will:
- Document technical design based on business functional and non-functional requirements, then work with other members of development teams to socialize and update design.
- Create and review development estimates from development teams with senior management and actively seek clarification and verification as appropriate.
- Develop and participate in the adoption and evolution of high-quality code development standards.
- Update and complete documentation, procedures and user guides.
- Understand BCP, quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyze changes for risk to the environment.
- Participate in testing and environment validation efforts.
Use diagnostic tools and vendor utilities to troubleshoot complex application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Oracle experience
- 7+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 7+ years of MQ Series Messaging experience
- 6+ years of banking industry experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of demonstrated Flexcube techno-functional experience
- Experience with enterprise system monitoring and high availability architectures
- Familiarity and experience operating in an enterprise environment using formal procedures and policies required for escalation and outage resolution.
- Strong documentation skills. Using tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and Enterprise Architect.
- Wiki markup language
- Strong knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Well organized and proficient with details
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Able to navigate through a rapidly changing business and technical environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.