Sr. Fraud Detection Representative
Identifies fraudulent activity on customer accounts through third party data sources and transaction verification with customers. Communicates with customers via letters and inbound and outbound phone calls. The goal is to help our customers be protected from fraudulent activities on their account.
• Manage inbound and outbound customer calls
• Investigate and detect fraud on customer accounts
• Update account information (data entry)
• Correspond with customers via telephone and through the mail
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• 3 years of customer service experience
• 2 years of Fraud experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.