YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience building REST based APIs, preferably with Node.js
- 1+ years of experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production
- 3+ years of experience with functional and unit testing based frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Redis, CosmosDB, Mongo, S3, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software engineering or at least 4 years of software development experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code
- Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt), creating npm modules, Yeoman generators
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum process to develop software systems
- Experience with authentication (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, etc) and authorization of APIs and security best practices such as validation, etc
- Web development experience with Angular or React is a huge plus
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Tyk, Apigee, Tibco, Mashery)
- Experience with AWS or Azure a plus
- Experience designing application architectures, creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Master’s in Computer Science or software engineering
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment both internal and client facing
WHERE YOU LIVE: Greater NYC area
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.