Job DescriptionSenior Front End Developer (React)
The Apollo Team at IQVIA needs a seasoned front-end developer and React wizard to help us change the face of enterprise software. We're a small team that gets stuff done, inside a giant company that has our backs. We need someone to help us manage enterprise UI libraries and co-create them with other teams, build prototype front ends, and help bring up a few junior devs along the way.
This position will work alongside visual designers, other developers, data visualization experts, and product UX staff to implement components, libraries, and proofs-of-concept with global exposure. We use Slack, promote 10% time, and value craftsmanship, autonomy, and ownership of projects.
And our Seattle office is a lot of fun. There's ping-pong, an arcade machine, and a kegerator. We do waffles on Friday morning, and celebrate birthdays. It's dog-friendly, comes with paid parking or transit, and a gym membership. But it's not all fun and games: other teams in the office are working on React Fiber, container orchestration, AWS Lambda, and Dotnet Core.Qualifications
- Multiple years experience in front-end development.
- Experience with the realities of enterprise software (configuration, internationalization) is a plus.
- Communication is important: face-to-face, slack, conference calls (we are global), and documentation.
- An advanced degree is a plus. Real-world experience is more important.
- Comfort with rapidly iterating and finding new approaches without taking it personally.
- Competence with industry-standard tools: git, npm, JIRA, etc.
- Solid conceptual understanding of accessibility and behavioral telemetry are a plus.
- If possible, send link to a github profile or online portfolio with recent work.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.