About Office Depot:
Technology is the office product of the future. Office Depot is rapidly transforming and working to meet the changing demands of our customers. We enable them with products & services they need to be successful in their workplace - whether the workplace is an office, home, school or car.
Our Technology department is a driver of business disruption with the use of new cutting edge platforms, latest cloud solutions, AI and machine learning capabilities. Our internal 300+ IT/Technology associates work in an agile environment where they can build and support technology that allows our company to service our customers.
Each individual plays a significant role in the success of the company. The team is empowered to learn and grown in an environment that is safe to innovate and to fail fast; to push boundaries and challenge assumptions in support to providing our customers a world-class experience.
- Support Oracle E-Business Suite Customer-to-Cash, Tax and, Sales Accounting applications
- Responsible for leading the design, configuration and validation of key Oracle EBS Applications
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, setting customer expectations, collaborating with technical teams, documenting high-level designs, performing configurations, coordinating testing activities
- Planning, monitoring and completing assigned project and enhancement tasks including requirements gathering and solutions design
- Perform complex system process analysis, design and simulation across multiple platforms and/or cross-functions in business areas
- Perform process improvement and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment
- Demonstrate high level understanding of Office Depot's business and systems and industry requirements, and use this knowledge to proactively identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions for complex processes in demanding business situations
- Assess the organizational and customer implications of new functional designs to ensure consistency with the development strategy
- Continuously improve internal processes through implementation of innovative ideas for productivity increases, efficiency gains, and cost savings.
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent training and experience. Graduate degree preferred. Approximately 8-12 years' experience in related field.
Required / Other Information:
Looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite IT Sr. Functional/Technical Analyst with 8+ years of Oracle ERP R12.2.5 implementation, development and support experience. This position requires the following functional, technical and soft skills:
- Experienced in Oracle EBS Customer-To-Cash modules including Accounts Receivable, Billing/Bill Management, iReceivables, Collections, Cash Application, and Customer Data Hub. Will have an opportunity to work across other modules but must have a core foundation in Customer-To-Cash
- Experience in Order Management, Sales Audit, General Accounting, Cash Management, and Subledger Accounting is a plus
- Experienced in functional design of custom Interfaces, Extensions, Reports and Conversions that satisfy business requirements
- Experienced in performing application setups and configurations
- Experienced in creating and executing test scripts and managing defects
- Experienced in PL/SQL, SOA, Business Objects
- Technical knowledge of the backend data models of the above-mentioned modules
- Experience working with test case management software for QA and development teams, including qTest, Jira, and HP ALM
- Excellent communication skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Self-driven and motivated
- Oracle Applications (R12.2.5) experience required
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Oracle Cloud experience is preferred
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.