Come join Intuit as a Global Business Operations Manager to grow our Small Business customers and revenue. Be a key player to drive growth from deep customer insights, compelling strategies, innovative thinking and effective execution. Key measures of success are Category growth, QuickBooks Customer growth, ecosystem revenue and business unit contribution.
Job Summary: The Global Business Operations Manager will institute world class operating rigor with insightful reporting, analysis and planning. The role will help run the business and better position global to scale and accelerate growth. The successful candidate will be responsible to build and drive operating rigor to enable business scale, working across all countries and functions.
- Can operate across Intuit to help organization achieve success. Builds and maintains relationships, influences effectively and continuously gathers & addresses feedback to improve performance.
- Is an effective communicator that connects strategy to tactics. Creates and applies business processes to deliver on strategic imperatives & address the changing environment.
- Initiate innovative ideas and activities in support of the business on an evolving basis.
Key Responsibilities and Critical Skills:
Strategic Thinking and Operational Effectiveness
- Collect market intelligence, business insights and Key Performance Indicators to assess, diagnose and develop in-depth understanding of business
- Exhibit strong operational rigor, establishing clear success metrics and delivers solid fact based analysis needed to capture growth opportunities
- Lead strategic initiatives / discrete projects to identify product, customer or market insights
- Improve decision-making across various stakeholders, including Country leadership, marketing, product management, Accountant and care
Team Orientated and Change Management
- Can operate across Intuit to help organization achieve success. Builds and maintains relationships, influences effectively and continuously gathers & addresses feedback to improve performance
- Is an effective communicator that connects strategy to tactics. Creates and applies business processes to deliver on strategic imperatives & address the changing environment
- Initiate innovative ideas and activities in support of the business on an evolving basis
- 4-6 years in functional experience in strategy, marketing, sales and/or operations role
- Strong business acumen with global experience preferred
- Experience in the small business space and a passion to drive the success of small businesses
- Self-motivated individual wanting to excel in a changing and evolving environment
- Exceptional analytical problem solving ability that can create reports/dashboards and provide recommendations
- Can effectively manage multiple projects independently, with little day to day direction, and under constant deadline pressure
- Excellent communications skills Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing & Deal Management (Ad Platform) Senior Digital Marketing Manager Digital Creative Strategist Marketing Manager, Intuit QuickBooks Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing & Deal Management (Ad Platform) See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.