Sr Global Integration Architect
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 160010H3
TheGlobal Integration Architect is responsible for direct integration of America’s relationship customers (US, Canada and Latin America) ERP software with Dell. The B2B solution is offered across all business verticals in the Americas and is a key component to our online strategy in the Commercial business.
TheGlobal Integration Architect is responsible for the connection of Americas’ relationship customers’ (US, Canada and Latin America) ERP software into Dell’s system for an integrated eCommerce shopping and buying experience. The role involves working jointly with customers and internal teams to scope integration requirements, as well as building the most effective solution to meet the customers’ needs.
TheGlobal Integration Architect develops and executes project plans, inclusive of project scope, kick-off, timelines, testing, production, implementation, utilization as well as managing key stakeholder communications. The role also requires interaction with internal IT teams, providing insight into current capabilities as well as envisioning future state functionality requirements.
The ideal candidate must have technical project management experience as well as extensive experience working directly with customers. The candidate must be adept at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while working with various support organizations, including Sales, Product Management, Help Desk, IT, Invoicing, and Finance, to deploy these solutions.
· Experience with eCommerce ERP integrations – Electronic shopping/buying/invoicing capabilities
· Technical project management experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Testing experience
· Ability to work effectively with customers and business partners
· Strong customer and business-facing communication skills are required, along problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
· B2B integration technical knowledge preferred including various protocols such cXML, xCBL, OCI, EDI.
· Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, GHX, etc. and Market sites is preferred
· Additional qualifications include strong knowledge of eCommerce technologies, process definition, and escalation management
· Prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least four years of professional experience in a related field.
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Marketing - E-business*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Sr Global Integration Architect*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160010H3*