Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services.
You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most. Key Position Overview
- Drive global Marketing Excellence for our Integrated Pharmacy Solutions business unit
- Create a dynamic competitive intelligence analysis, responsible for key opinion leaders and advisory board management, establish effective clinical data management and deploy training content through regions/countries to accelerate profitable sales of Baxter's Nutrition products portfolio.
- Individual contributor who demonstrates ability to lead without authority, and work collaboratively with our Global/Regional teams.
•Key interface with global Marketing teams; coach/train team members in global regions on Baxter's Nutrition products
•Assure alignment with clinical/medical and Market Access/GAPP strategies (e.g. reimbursement, coverage, HEOR)
•Collaborate closely with global management teams, business units and regional members, to deploy training content/accelerate profitable revenue growth of Nutrition product portfolio.
•Assure that Clinical Data/Health Economics content is based on insightful medical/market source and deploy contents through an effective, dynamic and traceable platform
•Drive implementation of processes to obtain/ measure competitive information - integrate competitive analysis into the portfolio business plan
•Ensure that the "Voice of the Customer" is appropriately reflected in strategies
•Liaison with leaders to ensure alignment between global strategy and local/regional execution
•Ensure excellence in Marketing Practice and Therapy/Product knowledge within the regions Qualifications : Requirements / Experience/Education
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minimum 5+ year's track record in medical device and/or pharma with an emphasis on Marketing Effectiveness
- Excellent product/industry knowledge
- Team oriented, analytical, highly organized
- Experience with/exposure to font line Sales and Marketing leadership activities
- Experience as program / project manager
- Results Driven - confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on his/her feet. Monitors quantitative progress measures and acts quickly on deviations from plan.
- Demonstrated ability to operate within a cross-functional team.
- Highly organized with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated performance of influencing change.
- Results-driven - confident, thrive on hard work and consistent challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; degree in Science, business management or business administration preferred
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.