You Should Have
Want to Really Impress us? Show us...
- A degree in Graphic Design or related discipline3 years graphic design experience
- Ability to translate a brief into meaningful concepts and actively participate in team critiques to help evaluate directions
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, and manage multiple projects effectively
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Sketch
- You know your way around Pantone process, material selection, and printing specifications
- Passion for copywriting and a deep understanding of how the voice of our communications complements the design
- Experience with performance marketing
- Agency experience a plus
Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.