Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Become an expert in the Workday HCM product suite
* Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
* Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
* Complete the work assigned by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
* Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
* Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
* Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
* Help mentor new Principal Consultants
* Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
* Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
* Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
* Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants
* Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
* 4+ years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
* Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
* Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
* Experience with the following functional areas:
* HCM business process
*At least one year of Consulting experience within the Education (Higher Education preferred) and/or Government (State and/or Local) sector
* Bachelor degree required
* Passion for customer service
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Functional and technical experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
* Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
* Experience with multiple HCM applications a plus
* Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.