The purpose of this role is to lead and manage various aspects of the Human Resources function in support of the overall business priorities for a large MTO and Quality site. Role is the senior member of the Site HR Head's team, accountable for major HR initiatives such as Organization Redesign; Culture Evolution, including sustainability and progress of Quality Culture, Values & Behaviors Culture, and Diversity & Inclusion Culture; Change Management for large-scale business system initiatives and acquisition integration; HR partnering with senior clients on Site Leadership Team; providing thought leadership in partnership with Site HR Head.
• Organization Effectiveness
• Diagnosis and solution development for Employee Relations improvement opportunities.
• Associate Engagement Strategies
• Compensation and Salary Planning, along with all Total Rewards initiatives (inclusive of Recognition programs/activities
• High-level Talent Acquisition
• Talent Management and Organization Development Strategies and Initiatives
• Performance Management and Talent Upgrading
• Associate Retention Strategies
• Leadership Development
• Workforce Planning for both Strategic and Operational Talent Fulfillment
• Liaise with Corporate HR COEs to ensure full leverage of expert resources
• Implement enterprise-wide HR initiatives, and balance with unique, local needs
• Build HR Capability within Site HR team
• Provide Coaching and Counsel to Senior Site Leaders as Advisor/Consultant
• Ensure HR Process Effectiveness and Compliance • Co-lead Site Labor Strategy
• Lead/participate in select regional and/or global initiatives
• Drive Diversity & Inclusion Strategy and Agenda
• Manage Communications Strategy/Activities for Site
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements 7 years directly related experience, with progressive HR responsibility
A little about us:
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.