Company SummaryYum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has nearly 43,000 restaurants in 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Since our spin-off from PepsiCo in 1997, Yum! Brands has become a truly global company going from approximately 20 percent of profits coming from outside the U.S. to almost 65 percent in 2015. We’re a leader in global retail development, opening on average over six new restaurants per day worldwide.
We’re proud to be the worldwide leader in emerging markets with nearly 17,000 restaurants, nearly twice as many as the nearest competition. With about 2.5 restaurants per million people in the top 10 emerging markets, compared to 57 restaurants per million in the U.S., we are on the ground floor of global growth.
Our goal is to continue to build three global, iconic brands that people trust and champion. We are evolving KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell into more relevant, engaged, connected and caring global brands. We will focus on sharper brand positioning and insight-driven marketing programs by concentrating on these key areas: more product customization, more transparency, leading innovation and more engagement through social media and digital. We also remain focused on the three keys to driving shareholder value: new-unit development, same-store sales growth and generating high returns on invested capital.
Importantly, we’re extremely proud of our associates around the globe and the unique culture we’ve built, one that’s filled with energy, opportunity, and fun. We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background. Yum! Brands is a place where anyone can, and does, make a difference.Job Description
The Sr. HR Integration Developer will be responsible for architecting, developing, and supporting the integration architecture for Oracle Cloud and surrounding HR applications. The ideal candidate must have strong technical background, demonstrated organizational abilities, and excellent collaboration and communication skills, and work well with diverse cross functional teams. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Candidate will be expected to provide coaching and guidance to junior programmers.
- Development and support of integrations in Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS environment and on-premise integration framework across HR Application portfolio
- Manage integration requirements gathering with non-technical team members to solve complex business problems
- Establish testing strategy for integration framework through ongoing SaaS release management cycle
- Work with scheduling tools to process integrations based on organizational requirements
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving and follow through with sense of accountability
- Avid learner of technology
Provide technical documentation as needed for new and existing
- Ability to work with limited supervision and provide guidance for junior team members
- Work with other IT teams and functional partners in support of HR Applications portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree / Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Java Programmer Certification, desired.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS technical experience (Cloud HCM/ERP, SOACS, BI Publisher, etc) or PeopleSoft development/integration experience a plus
- Good project management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of Java, .Net, other web related technologies.
- Development experience using JSR-168 Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF
- Understanding of J2EE architecture and Java development framework; Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, JDeveloper or equivalent IDE
- Mobile application development/support experience desired
- Experience with scheduling tools desired – TWS, Oracle ESS
A little about us:
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 43,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories.