Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The HR Business Partner supports Dell IT Business Leaders to advance key business strategies and priorities through the deployment of HR programs and consults to IT leaders in the areas of talent, development and organizational design.
· Collaborate with the VP HR IT and the Global IT HR team to provide end to end Human Capital solutions that advance the business agenda
· Act as a trusted advisor, change agent, and key influencer to members of the IT leadership team
· Consult with and support IT leaders on talent & development including successor planning & development, inclusion, career planning and skill / capability gap assessments
· Consult with IT leaders to achieve end-to-end workforce optimization to include key activities such as resource forecasting & planning, hiring and development, organization health supported by relevant internal analytics and external market insights
· Consult and support business leaders on change management, organization development, effectiveness and employee engagement and culture
· Provide counsel and coaching for leader and team effectiveness
· Manage company-wide core programs and initiatives including (pay planning and rewards, performance management, executive calibration, leveraging leadership development)
· Leverage companywide resources, tools, programs, and solutions already developed and readily available to support business leaders
· Serve as a steward of the HR brand
· Understanding of business environment
· Ability to apply HR knowledge / experience across all HR policies, programs, processes, and functions
· Ability to understand and provide guidance on HR compliance efforts
· Strong internal consulting skills, with ability to influence change
· Business-specific knowledge and organizational behavior/design/effectiveness skills
· Ability to facilitate relationships and partner with the business
· Strong understanding of talent management lifecycle
· Business acumen and strong project management and analytical skills
· Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
· Strong communication and facilitation skills
· Ability to translate business requirements into workable solutions
· Undergraduate degree and 8 years relevant HR experience
· Project management and HR consulting experience
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
100 - EMC CORPORATE
US - Texas - Austin