Sr HR Systems Specialist
Location: United States
Posted: December 14, 2017
Reference ID: 1723838
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Responsible for the operational performance of Workday Talent and Performancealong with technical authoring capability. The incumbent will be able to act independently and will mentor HR Systems specialists. This role will have accountability for more than one modules and/or 3rd Party Vendor Hosted Systems, and serves as a team leader for projects and routine system maintenanceof HRIS and/or Vendor hosted systems/modules.
• Assists with Project Management oversight for system enhancements and cyclical administrative processing. Works in conjunction with Global IT Business Solutions, vendor and key business owners/stakeholders.
• Vendor management may include: assist with monitoring of vendor compliance with SLAs, articulate business requirements for system enhancements/modifications, assist with the management of change orders from specification through to system release.
• Works with team to resolve system issues and to proactively plan for system enhancements.
• Documents current admin processes, removes duplicative work, and establishes global standards.
• Acts as a point of contact for key internal and external contacts for all work and nourishes those relationships.
• Provides ongoing support for assigned systems.
• Ensures the successful utilization and ongoing development of assigned tools within the organizationthrough the management of key internal players and consultative resources as needed.
• Coordinates with all stakeholders to ensure the selected technology operates efficiently.
• Provides training on the product and establish usage rights for admins, HR, managers and employees.
• Partners with key stakeholders to determine strategic direction for tool and facilitate system modifications with vendor.
• Supports the successful integration of the tool with other learning technologies as applicable.
• Ensures all business subject matter experts (SME), staff, and HR have appropriate access to training
• Facilitates the working relationship between stakeholders.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Workday HRIS experience especially Talent and Performance modules
• In-depth understanding of data privacy laws
• Strong project management and problem solving skills
• Supervisory experience leading teams
• Vendor management experience including establishment of contractual terms, SLAs and budgeting
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with direct reports, colleagues and managers
• Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years of HRIS experience, including Applications Software products.; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Occasional travel
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.