The Sr. HRIS Analyst oversees technical aspects of the HR Systems (Oracle Fusion, Taleo ATS) and provides support for the global HR Organization. Serves as the HRIS liaison between both technical and functional areas of the business including HR Operations, Talent, IT, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, and other internal and external clients to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRIS applications.
- Manage and maintain the functional setups of HRIS Systems including Oracle Taleo ATS & Onboarding Applications, Avature CRM, and Oracle Fusion HRMS Applications. Provide consultative guidance combining both system expertise and process knowledge to advise on configuration and ongoing support related to Candidate Sourcing, Recruiting, Onboarding, and all global HR and Talent processes
- Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders
- Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model design
- Provide customer support for functional HR application related issues. Partner with IT and vendors to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, issue tracking and communication with users
- Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard operating procedures
- Partner with HR to develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR Systems
- Create, maintain, and deliver HR Systems training to the HR community
- Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications
- Lead enterprise HRIS projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, testing, training and change management
- Design, test, deploy, and manage HR interfaces to meet requirements for internal and external systems as needed.
- Partner with IT on all Corporate objectives that directly impact HR Systems.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Effectively partner with Talent Acquisition, HR generalist and other specialist groups as well as employees, managers, IT, finance and external vendors.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 7 years of experience supporting HR Systems - technically and functionally. Taleo and Workday experience preferred.
- Experience with HR systems implementation (design, testing, cutover).
- Functional project management experience
- Experience in working in a global setting.
- Confident communication and presentation skills with technical and non-technical clients
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a complex, unstructured, ambiguous environment
- Superior analytic, organizational, and problem solving capability
- Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.)
Great Games Start with Great People!
This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us!
Activision Blizzard, Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) is one the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard is a member of the S&P 500, and is recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with over 9,600 employees, and its games are played in 196 countries.
Activision Blizzard develops and publishes games based on some of the most beloved entertainment franchises, including Call of Duty®, Destiny, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, Overwatch®, Candy Crush™, Farm Heroes™, Pet Rescue™ and Bubble Witch™. What makes Activision Blizzard unique is our highly-focused approach and concentration on opportunities to create breakthrough entertainment experiences. In 2016 we generated revenue of $6.61 billion and operating income of $2.32 billion. We're composed of three main operating units: Blizzard Entertainment, Activision Publishing and King Digital Entertainment. We operate some of the most talented development studios on the planet, including Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, and Toys for Bob. We also operate Major League Gaming, a business devoted to eSports and competitive gaming, and Activision Blizzard Studios, which creates original film and television content based on our library of globally-recognized intellectual properties. In 2016, we announced the establishment of professional sports leagues for Overwatch and Call of Duty, which will combine Activision Blizzard's eSports pedigree with the best practices of professional sports.
We believe in developing talent across the organization and at all levels through a variety of development opportunities, including on-the-job development, mentor relationships and formal training. We are big believers that the most meaningful professional growth often happens through stretch-assignments and special projects, but we also offer some great employee development experiences. Additionally, we view ourselves as a community of people who love to have fun together, and our employee camaraderie is fueled by our passion for our products, our industry and future opportunities for the company and its people.
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.