Job DescriptionPosition Purpose:
Provides leadership and direction of HRIS strategies and designs, develops and maintains HR information management systems.Principal Accountabilities:
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Designs, tests, and directs on-going administration of the human resource information system including selection of software and hardware.
- Establishes data integrity and security standards to manage user access to systems/databases containing confidential information.
- Develops recurring or special reports as requested. Identifies and prioritizes requirements for Human Resources technology projects.
- Ensures new/changed functionality in Workday HRMS is thoroughly tested/reviewed with User groups.
- Documents procedures relative to HRMS data integrity.
Provides end user support for Workday-based products and other implemented technologies and systems.
- Serves as liaison between end users and IT staff.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex HR systems/technology issues.
- Bachelor's degree required with 5-10 years experience with HRIS systems with a minimum of 2 years technical HR systems experience
- Thorough knowledge of Workday, and how Workday organizes and stores data. Requires a thorough understanding of HR business processes, workflow, and management reporting requirements.