Reporting to the Corporate Trust Services (CTS) BPM Solutions Team Manager, this Applications Systems Engineer 5 (Senior BPM Developer) will assist in the leadership, operational and project management, team member development, technical support, and strategic alignment for utilizing the IBM BPM (Business Process Manager) platform.
This individual may act as a lead in business process management & integration development through the BPM system development lifecycle. The successful candidate for this position will be able to function at the highest technical level with respect to Business Process Management development and design utilizing IBM BPM tool sets (Integration Developer and Process Designer). The candidate should have documented experience with IBMs BPM tools – version 8.5x is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a dynamic team charged with delivering workflow-driven applications across CTS (Corporate Trust Services). It would be a great fit for someone with technical leadership background with a strong bias towards business process improvement.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership to a small team of developers tasked with designing and developing BPM solutions
- Lead the team to ensure a consistent and controlled design, development, testing, and implementation approach is followed for all BPM projects and enhancements
- Design, develop, and test complex business process models using IBM BPM and integrating with other legacy systems on a variety of platforms
- Influence business leaders and managers to expand the utilization of the BPM throughout CTS where the BPM can improve in control or increase efficiency within their processes
- Lead business process design and redesign initiatives, including: the documentation and analysis of the current state process, identification of key performance and quality drivers, design and documentation of the desired future state process, and identification of key new performance and quality measures.
- Design, develop and release enhancements to previously deployed BPM applications
- Work with a team of BPM developers, technology leads, business stakeholders and business SME’s to effectively deliver projects, enhancements, and applications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
Demonstrated experience delivering processes utilizing IBM BPM 7.0 or later
Experience serving in a lead capacity in large scale Systems Integration projects
Previous experience functioning as a lead developer on a self-managing team
Hands-on experience utilizing core Java technologies
Experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen, SWOT Analysis, Balance Scorecard Analysis
PMP Certification strongly preferred
Excellent analytical skills
Independent problem solving ability
Excellent organizational skills & multi-tasking ability
Excellent communication skills
Experience with Business Process Implementation in the Banking services arena a plus
An advanced degree or professional experience in an analytical field
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.