Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 6,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Join a growing, fast-paced and high-performance global Access Controls team. The ideal candidate for this position will be a proactive and self-motivated professional who will work with other team members to manage access controls for Visa key information resources residing on multiple platforms, with a focus area in Tandem, z/OS and automation. The successful candidate will aid in the continuous improvement of the identity and access management practices.
- Provide a good working knowledge on IBM Mainframe RACF, Tandem HP NonStop, and Xygate
- XOS/XAC/XPQ products and their use on protecting information resources
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Design and develop solutions to streamline and automate existing manual process
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts in a fluid environment
- Document access management procedures for assigned platforms, databases and applications; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications. Coordinate access management related audit and compliance tasks related to SOX, SSAE16, and PCI DSS, such as user access reporting and all relevant research and investigation
- Flexibility to work extended hours to interface with international team members, users, and customers
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekends to accommodate and support the existing servers/applications maintenance windows
- Participate in on-call team rotation schedule
- Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Detailed knowledge of the security sub-subsystems and 3rd party security products in use on Visa enterprise systems, specifically Tandem, Xygate XOS/XAC/XPQ, and z/OS
- Ability to gather and document business requirements and implement solutions to address them
- Good working knowledge of Identity Access Management lifecycle and processes
- Understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols
- The ability to work effectively with other functional areas and understand the operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines
- Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to develop, maintain and foster constructive relationships with others
- Dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have an attention to detail and advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor degree in computer management, information security or equivalent job experience
- 5 to 7 years' computer security experience
- CISSP and other comparative information security certifications are preferred
- Microsoft Office suite (Power Point, Word, Excel, MS Outlook or equivalent)
- REXX, SAS programming language, IBM zSecure, Vanguard, SIEM reporting, FTP, SFTP, FTPS,
- Connect:Direct Secure Plus, SSH, CA VIEW, Certificate Encryption management
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.