As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As a Internal Audit Senior, you will have responsibility to plan, conduct, and lead assigned audits and projects, including financial/operational audits, field-related travel audits, special projects, and some basic systems development projects. You will also provide technical support, training, supervision to the Internal Audit staff and assigned audits and projects of all levels of complexity. You will work under the general direction of Internal Audit management with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment. As part of the role, you will provide consulting services to organizational management and staff as appropriate.Four + years of work experience in Public Accounting, Internal Auditing, business analysis, or program evaluation.
Ability to lead a team and deliver on all aspects of audit execution, including timely report issuance.
Considerable demonstrated skills in effective verbal and written communications; including active listening
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Works closely with the Internal Audit Management and/or Director to determine project plan, timeline, and expected deliverable for each assigned audit or project.
- Owns audit or project engagements. Responsible for overseeing the internal audit staff on engagements and interacting with audit customers during planning, fieldwork and testing, reporting, and follow-up.
- Manages the performance of audits and projects, including the supervision of audit staff in conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing workpapers.
- Overall responsibility for identifying and defining audit issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Manages the audit staff in the identification, development, and documentation of audit issues and recommendations.
- Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive client, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Represents Internal Audit on organizational project teams and at meetings with external organizations.
Accountable for follow-up on outstanding audit issues to ensure that corrective actions are implemented and working as planned.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.