West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Sr. iOS Developer
Calling iOS engineers! Join our full-stack engineering team at Capital One in Richmond, VA to work on new features for our internal application used by Capital One employees. We are looking for creative developer who is open to new ideas and enjoy working in a highly collaborative setting.
- Independently design and develop cool iOS 9+ apps using Swift 3.0
- Contribute to the codebase by developing new features and fixing defects, using Swift
- Communicate and collaborate with API team members and other peer groups
- Negotiate agreements with peer groups
- Architect solutions based on object-oriented and protocol-oriented design principles
- Write tests to cover new and existing functionality
- Evaluates new technologies and stays current on industry best practices
- Continue learning through exploration, articles and attending conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of native iOS application development experience
- At least 2 years of native iOS application development experience using Swift
- Familiarity with iOS development tools: Xcode and/or CocoaPods
- Familiarity with UIKit
- At least 2 years of experience integrating with APIs
- 7 years of mobile application development experience
- Experience shipping to the App Store
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.