- Manages a team of professionals supporting development and maintenance for assigned business functions.
- Manages new development projects and supports maintenance and enhancement activities.
- Develops project plans and sets priorities for multiple projects.
- Evaluates business opportunities and implements cost effective solutions.
- Prepare and conduct associate evaluations.
- Prepare and manage departmental budget.
- Execute projects through a Bimodal IT
- Execute across Information Technology and Business functions
- Prepare technology roadmap
- Drive innovation to support Company priorities
- Drive system efficiencies and process improvements
Bachelors Degree and 8 years experience
* Business Administration or Business Information Systems
* Systems or Applications development
* PCI ISA or CISM preferred
* Strong Competency in Audit processing (SOX, PCI and Internal)
* PCI Subject Matter Expertise
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- Proficiency in waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Understanding of Cloud technologies
- Understanding of Database concepts
- Proven success with data and system intergrations
- Proven success with problem solving
- Ability to function effectively under pressure
- Understanding of pricing concepts
- Experience with Sales and Customer business functions and technologies
- Strong Values: integrity, accountability, customer focus and teamwork.
- People Centric
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.