Job Description : Sr. IT Manager, Global IT Security & Risk
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.Overview
• Plan/set direction for multiple programs within a single team focused on Global IT Security & Risk Management.
• Provide direct supervision of team members, including mentoring, performance management, and staffing decisions.
• Manage all activities of internal/external resources within/supporting the group.
• Assure strategic/tactical plans are met.
Manage diverse team/multiple programs focused on IT Security & Risk Management, demonstrate solid technical/ Information Security knowledge, requires limited direction, gives significant direction, handle highly complex problems, possess extensive knowledge of policies, standards and procedures, have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Define/facilitate the Information Risk Management process including the reporting/oversight of treatment efforts to remediate negative findings.
• Define, maintain, and publish Global Security Policies and Standards; provide consulting to Business/Technical resources on security mitigation of identified security gaps/risks and compliance to Global Security Policies.
• Define/manage the Vulnerability Management process including the identification of vulnerabilities, provide consulting to business/technical resources to remediate vulnerabilities, and align vulnerability remediation processes with existing Infrastructure programs.
• Define/manage the Identity & Access Management (IAM) program including the setting of standards for IAM, collaborating with application/infrastructure owners to implement IAM, implementing privileged access, and advancing our security position through a well-managed IAM program.
• Liaise among IT Security & Risk Management teams and Corporate Compliance, Audit, Legal, Quality and Privacy to ensure alignment of goals and support of cross-functional initiatives.
• Provide direct supervision, mentoring, and performance management for Risk Management team including setting and managing priorities, timelines and schedules.
• Participate in the research, analysis, selection, and implementation of new tools, technologies and/or services.
• Manage vendor relationships, deliverables, and support requirements. Qualifications :
Key Experiences, Education, & Attributes
Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a combination of Risk Management, Information Security, and IT Roles, with 3-5 years managing/leading teams.
• Knowledge of common information security frameworks, such as ISO/ISEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, NIST and HIPPA.
• Professional Security Management Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other similar credentials, is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk related concepts to technical and non-technical audience.
• Experience with Archer platform strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.