Looking for motivated, high energy project managers to become a part of an IT delivery organization with a goal to get things done in a pragmatic, deliberate manner.
You will be leading project teams, reporting, driving deliverables, overseeing budgets and schedules. You will be managing multiple projects from concept through planning to development and execution, troubleshooting and final completion. Must have experience managing large teams, projects in other locations, budgets and have a technical background.
* Will manage all aspects of a large scale project or projects with a higher degree of complexity and customer impact
* Effectively lead project teams and customer executives (not a note taker)
* Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
* Facilitate issue resolution - Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
* Accountable for project schedule, financials, and deliverables
* Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
* Report on project performance on at local and global levels (have the ability to communicate factual information to project team, executives as well as project stakeholders)
* Produces weekly status reports to management and project stakeholders
* Hands on project management or delivery experience - driving deliverables, getting things done and in the detail enough to speak intelligently about what is being shipped and articulate issues, defects and resolutions.
* Managed project budgets in excess of $2M
* Managed projects with 30+ team members
* Must have a development background or have significant experience in application development, and moved into a project management role
* Managed project teams over multiple geographical locations (preferably domestic and international)
* Strong writing skills
* Very organized and articulate
* Strong business acumen
* Analytical problem solving skills
Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.