Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Are you a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment? If so, we are looking for you!
Robert Half Technology, a division of Robert Half, is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis. We specialize in initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. We are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with information technology industry experience to join our team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology, and please contact us today at rht.com.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 345 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Senior IT Recruiter.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 18, 2013).
As a Senior IT Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
• Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. In addition, the Senior IT Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, the Senior IT Recruiter will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
• Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.