Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
IT Risk & Security Sr. Consultant will provide key technical leadership and subject matter expertise as it relates to developing, implementing and executing an enterprise vulnerability management and remediation program to address identified risks.
- Provide technical expertise to support prioritization and remediation of vulnerabilities, risks and threats to MetLife’s global infrastructure technologies
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather requirements, understand priorities and communicate impact and context of vulnerabilities
- Provide technical support to system owners to propose mitigation and remediation solutions to identified issues
- Establish and maintain key operational and performance metrics to measure success and effectiveness of the vulnerability management program
- Responsible for maintaining processes and procedures that defines the vulnerability management program
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats
- Analyze, recommend and facilitate the execution of IT Risk & Security key initiatives to reduce risk and
exposure of MetLife infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
Candidate must have 5+ years of combined IT and Cyber Security related work experience
- Possess good communication skills and be able to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely
- Strong understanding of key security controls and enterprise vulnerability management technologies (e.g. Qualys, Nessus, Metasploit, Kali Linux)
- Experience managing/supporting enterprise deployment projects, assisting in coordinating, scheduling and implementation activities
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Ability to perform basic scripting to analyze and automate repeatable processes (Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CCNA-Security, Security+, GPEN, GIAC, PMP, LEAN and Six Sigma are desired
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 43001