As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Senior IT Solution Owner owns and guides IT projects from inception to delivery. This role is an Engagement Manager that works directly with the business and users to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, scope is established, design is delivered and solutions are created (via either in-house or external development) and implemented successfully. The Senior IT Solution Owner will stay with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of architects, Project Managers, Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.Minimum Required
- 5+ years of IT solution leadership experience
- 3+ Years as experience as developer, system administrator or solution architect
- Minimum of 5+ years in an Information Technology leadership role with the following: Experience in successfully developing and executing strategy for leading and operating IT systems. Experience in managing relationships with business team executives at Sr. Manager, Director, VP and SVP level. Experience in developing and maintaining architecture in alignment with business strategy.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs and aptitude for learning new software quickly
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations.
- Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Deep Technical Knowledge
- System/Solution Architecture
- Development and or System/Network Administration & Operations
- Initiative Delivery
- Functional Depth
- Strategy Awareness
- Organizational Awareness
Desired: Experience with IOT products and market launches.
- Fill Gaps both short and long term
- Bachelors Degree. Technology
- Partner with Business to understand request against overall strategic plan to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative
- Partner with Analyst, Architecture and Business to ensure clarity on Assessment impacts for alignment with Visioning phase.
- Own the business relationship and drives refinement of the project vision, including business case, impacted customer segments, business problem to be solved, and technology roadmap/strategy alignment.
- Accountable to ensure that Inception activities (such as Feature & Epic Breakdown, MVP scope definition, VP Review and LOE assessment) are accomplished.
- Support to ensure that Features/Epics/User Stories all are within the scope of this project and aligned with the Business expectations and MVP.
- Overall accountability of design delivery for the initiative such as accountability for progress, deliverable timing and escalations.
- Support Delivery Manager with post design delivery phases until final initiative deployment.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.