***Not available Corp2Corp***
Currently looking for a Java Developer to join for a contract to hire opportunity. This Java Developer will be performing full stack development supporting a variety of different projects and applications. The projects could range anywhere from enhancing their .com website to working on a software migration project or working on a portal project with multiple enhancements and releases.
The Java Developer designs, writes and maintains application software that is salable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance to support our business needs in an Agile environment. The primary responsibility for this role includes high quality application development, delivery, analysis and resolution of technical issues and participation in the continuous enhancement of established development processes. The Java Developer is also responsible for designing and building application software with minimal supervision.
The Java Developer collaborates with the team to ensure proper planning, meeting development schedules and the delivered solution meets the business requirements and design specifications while adhering to standards.
* Experience building apps with Spring, Hibernate, and Tomcat
* Spring-Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC/ORM, Spring MVC
* SOAP, RESTful API, JMS, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Drools
* JEE Server experience (WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBOSS etc.)
* Unix/ Linux
* Experience using continuous integration and delivery concepts and software (GIT, Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
* Sound knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks (JUnit and mock objects)
* Experience working in agile environment, including an ability to estimate task complexity and timeframe.
* Sound knowledge of design patterns and frameworks
* Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an agile environment.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and people skills
* Must have 1 years' hands on experience with TDD utilizing Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, etc.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.