Sr. National Account Sales Representative
Adecco is looking for experienced Sr. National Account Sales Representative for our client located in Irvine, CA. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
This position is responsible for promoting company products, increasing brand awareness and soliciting orders to Key US Retail Grocery Store Supermarket Chains to achieve the sales quota which is discussed and agreed between the incumbent and management. The duties include traveling through assigned territory to call on brokers, distributors and retail establishments. This position is a senior level position and the greater responsibilities for increasing sales activities are expected.
This position requires the ability to build and foster effective customer relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be responsible for gathering, reporting and providing customer feedback to cross functional teams in the organization. Face to face direct selling with heavy travel is required. This position will report directly to the Sales Division Manager
As the Sr. National Account Sales Representative you will be expected to leverage your enthusiasm for helping customers and your knowledge of the channel to drive sales and market presence for our clients food product. You will also be responsible for evaluating and ascertaining market trends and customer preferences for sustainable materials.
• Actively solicit sales with national and regional supermarket grocery store accounts
• Establish and maintain a healthy and active sales pipeline
• Sell and manage custom projects with the intent to maximize revenue and profitability consistent with company objectives
• Responsible for negotiating contracts at account headquarters and securing & maintaining distribution of products
• Coordinate and conduct project planning needs with cross functional teams to define and communicate customer needs, product strategy, key objectives and the customer evaluation criteria used to make go/no-go decisions
• Effectively negotiate and manage customer projects throughout all stages of the sales cycle
• BS/BA degree and 3-5 years retail grocery store supermarket chain sales experience
• Strong existing relationships with US Retail Grocery Store Supermarket chains
• Superior negotiating, organizational, and selling skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent ability to keep a large number of projects/tasks going concurrently
• Results oriented
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.